The
Changes/Progress my country has experienced from 9.5.2018 until today
To be
honest, not many changes has happened since 9.5.2018. I guess the only changes
that happened was there is no more GST which means the price of most things
have dropped. However, SST have been introduced and I feel like it has went
back up again and I do not feel any difference between GST and SST.
Besides
that, our education has always been the same. We are learning exactly what our
seniors learned back then. I feel that our prime minister should really pay
attention on our environment when we study. I was expecting to have like air
conditioners in each of the classrooms right after the new government took
over.
In
conclusion, not much has happened. I do not have any idea on the reason why
adults are so happy with this new government where as everything kind of stays
the same. I guess the only thing is that this new government has no corruption
but THAT IS THE ONLY THING.
No comments:
Post a Comment