Tuesday, 11 September 2018


SMK DJ CARNIVAL
This day was one of the most memorable day in my high school life. SMK DJ carnival was held not long ago. Probably around July or August. This is probably the only day where the students are allowed to wear their home clothes so it was pretty cool.

There were many fun activities that are held in the school. There was the dunking game where we are allowed to dunk anyone, even our principal! I saw our discipline teacher got dunk and it was extremely hilarious.

There was also the haunted house which was prepared by the librarians. It was a pretty cool haunted house where by we had to crawl in into a small tunnel in the beginning. The library was decorated with many props which I find it cool. However, it was not really scary as I thought it will be.

After that, there was the ICT TON Concert which was intense. There were many amazing performance. There were people who danced to kpop songs, singing, even someone riding on a tricycle which is awesome. It really was a memorable day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment