Monday, 10 September 2018


Hari Raya Celebrations in school
My Hari Raya Celebration is pretty much the same every year. We wore our own traditional clothes and as I stepped in my school, everyone looked stunning in their own traditional clothes. I could see race that are not wearing their own traditional clothes but wearing other race’s traditional clothes which is pretty cool.

We gathered in our school hall and we sang the normal three songs that we usually sing and we heard the boring speeches from the principal, the head of PIBG. It was boring as usual. After all that was done, the fun part came, we had food!

The food was delicious. There were different food such as curry puffs, kuih-muihs and many more. We sat in the hall with our friends and ate while talking.

After taking our meal, we went to the futsal court to take pictures. Everyone was taking pictures with our friends. Everyone was just happy and excited. My friends and I took pictures with our favorite teachers who are teaching us in our class.

When the celebration was done, we went back to our class and we continued studying. I had an amazing time with my friends and I hope that these kind of gatherings will happen again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment