Academic
day in school
Everyone’s ‘favorite’
time academic day. Well definitely not for me. I stepped in my school with full
of fear, heart beating as fast as lightning, hands trembling, head with full of
sweat. My mom on the other hand is walking at the back of me with a huge frown
on her face and the aura that she gave is like it is going to burst out in any
seconds.
I went to my
class and I see my class teacher sitting there. My mom had to sit outside to
wait for her turn. I sat with my friend still being extremely nervous. When it
was my turn, my mom and I went up to the teacher and as she saw my results, my
day turned upside down. She asked my teacher on how I was in class and thank god
that the teacher is an Islam teacher and my assistant teacher was not there. I
guess my mom too early. So my teacher said she does not know because she is not
teaching me.
As I went
into my mom’s car, everything that I thought of happened. Screaming, shouting,
nagging just came out. In my heart, I was telling myself to go faster go back
to my house because it was just terrifying. However, thank goodness I am still
alive.
No comments:
Post a Comment