Monday, 10 September 2018

Minggu pusat sumber in my school
My school had minggu pusat sumber on July. We have this every year and it is pretty interesting because every year is a different theme and this year was Korea, my favorite theme.

During the opening ceremony of minggu pusat sumber, I danced to two kpop songs, one was called Naekkoya by Produce 48 and I performed with Sze Kay and the other was Fake love by BTS and I performed with Henry and Audrey. It was pretty cool as I hear everyone just cheering and screaming loudly. It is always the girls who screams because not many guys likes kpop. Am I right?

In the library, there were also many decorations and information about Korea and I really learned a lot about Korea. They have like information about their traditional food, clothes, songs and many more. It really was an eventful week and I had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment