MY ASPIRATIONS FOR 2019 AND HOW TO ACHIEVE THEM
In this year 2019, one of my biggest aspiration is to go to
Korea with my family. I have always wanted to go there but my family keeps on
procrastinating and it really drives me crazy. I want to go at the end of the
year as it is snowing and that would be my first time seeing snow. Korea is my
favorite country because it has a variety of food and the genre of their songs
suites me. The environment and the atmosphere there is really different from
Malaysia.
I am planning to achieve them by getting good grades for SPM
as it is a really important thing this year. It is tough to study for SPM but determination
is what pushes me to go further. I really hope that the result will be surprising
instead of a sad result.
There is really nothing much that I hope for this year to
achieve but I feel that this is enough for me to make my whole year happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment