Sunday, 6 January 2019


KEEPING A WEEKLY BLOG HELPS ME IMPROVE MYSELF
Blogs has really helped a lot for this past year. I really do enjoy writing blogs but sometimes I am very lazy to do it.

First of all, blogs has helped me in getting new and creative ideas on what to write for essays or anything random. Blogs helps me in brain storming ideas that are interesting and attractive for other people to read. Whenever I am given a free topic, I intend to write weird blogs that I don’t even mention in front of people. It really brought my thoughts to a whole new level.

Besides that, blogs also helps me in gaining marks for my exam and in the beginning I thought that it was useless and I was doing by force but now I can see the fun in it. I am a homework type of person so I will try not to miss any blog that my teacher gives and it really pushed my grade for English higher

No comments:

Post a Comment