School

Wednesday, 8 May 2019

THESAURUS QUIZ
We were given a task to try a quiz out. It is basically tests us on our synonyms. It really helped me in my summary and I could think of various types of synonyms for a word. These are my results for a few attempts:


Posted by Derrick Lee at 09:07
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Derrick Lee
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2019 (24)
    • ▼  May (12)
      • THESAURUS QUIZ We were given a task to try a quiz ...
      • The Importance of Listening - When, and why My ...
      • Free Topic- What I Love Or Abhor About It Our En...
      •  Write about an event that makes you angry. Give...
      • My English Blog I am having Puan Monica as my ...
      • What I learned from my classmates’ and my ULBS P...
      • Sleep ( free topic ) Sleep is a naturally recu...
      • How I’m going to utilise my English period on Mo...
      • Malaysia is a multicultural country. Describe a ...
      • FAMILY (FREE TOPIC)  In the context of ...
      • My impression of Dear Mr Kilmer When my teache...
      • ‘Ping.. My mobile phone lit up with a message fr...
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2018 (33)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.