Wednesday, 1 May 2019


My impression of Dear Mr Kilmer
When my teacher, Pn Monica gave us the Dear Mr Kilmer book, she told us to go home and read it. I was really lazy so I didn’t.
She gave us work regarding about the book because she was not here for a month. As I was doing the work, I read the novel too. It was a very interesting book. The fact that the book is about Richard Knight’s passion on writing poems just motivates me to do things that I love. The novel also tells me that I accept what other people does and that I should not judge or discriminate. After all, we are all humans.

Besides that, we should also love our family members. For example, how Pa actually loved his sons by accepting what Richard does in the end. He was also worried for Gus who served in military.

No comments:

Post a Comment