Wednesday, 1 May 2019


‘Ping.. My mobile phone lit up with a message from Pn. Monica....’ Write a story starting with the above sentence.

‘Ping… My mobile phone lit up with a message from Pn Monica and my happiest day has been ruined by that message. It was supposed to be my most memorable day as I was having an amazing time in Bangkok for my holiday. There many things to buy and shop. I usually do not like shopping but somehow I loved it when I was in Bangkok. But a message came from Pn Monica and I was really sad because she told us to finish our composition homework.

In my heart, I was asking myself whether holidays are supposed to be a time to relax or a time to be stressing out with school work. It drove me up the wall. I had to release my anger as I did the work. I tore the book into pieces and I did not care whether if I will get scolded or not. It is honestly very ridiculous to give work to the students during holidays. Can’t the teachers emphatize with the students?

No comments:

Post a Comment