What will teenagers be like in 100
years?
What will teenagers
be like in 100 years? This is a question that I have thought before but it has
not come into my mind. I think it is a topic where it can go everywhere and it
can be anything. Us teenagers now are already having imaginations of endless possibilities
and we can already shape shift the future to what we want starting from what we
are having now.
Teenagers
these days are pampered. We need servants and helpers to help us do our work. I
think with the technology that they will have in the future, they will be much
more pampered. Imagine with the technology now, we are already pampered and
with the technology in the future, we do not even need to sit for exams. This
is because teenagers might already have robots doing their homework. Besides
that, house chores can be done with an artificial human. Maybe it can be done
within seconds productively. Teenagers do not even need a pen and a paper to
write because maybe there will be a machine that can scan what we are thinking
and typing it put as we think what we want to write or say then printing it
out.
Moreover, do
teenagers even need to go to school? I think that the students in 100 years has
the capability to use at least 70-80% capacity of their brains with a help of a
machine. There will also be much more things that will be discovered and more
accurate things to what we are learning now. Therefore, I think that teenagers
now will be smarter than a present day adult.
I think
teenagers can also communicate and socialize conveniently. With the current social
media like facebook and skype is already considered as really convenient. I
have a feeling that there will be an app that helps us too feel and touch a
person who you are communicating but in different places. Like I said, the possibilities
are endless. I really hope that with all this technologies, the teenagers in
the future will be even more sociable instead of using their smart phones and
computers.
These
expectations of mine may come true and it may not. Our world is evolving day by
day. Anything can happen in our future. We only do not know whether the effects will
be good or bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment