My First
ULBS for English
I did my English
ULBS on the 18th April 2018. This ULBS contributes marks to our SPM
English exam. I really dislike presenting in front of a crowd of people.
However, anything related about contributing marks to or SPM exam is CRUCIAL. Therefore, I went out looking
as brave as a lion and did my best. After this my presentation is done, I felt
relieved as if I just finished releasing my faeces after in a state of
emergency. So here is the whole process of it.
Our English
teacher, Puan Monica asked whoever just finish presenting to pick a number for
the next person to go up and present. My number was 16 and I was one of the few
who has not presented yet. My heart was beating as fast as lighting. I was
hoping that my friend would not pick me but he did.
I went up
and just staring at the class made me sweat profusely. It felt like you are
watching the TV to see who is the future ruler of Malaysia. The whole class
took a glance at me and they went back doing their work as if they thought that
my story wasn’t interesting. As I was presenting, it did not feel that bad. It
went pretty smoothly. I guess it was because everyone was as busy as a bee
doing their work.
After the
presentation was done, the class had to ask me questions about the storybook.
By answering them, I get to have extra marks and if they ask, they get extra
marks. After I was done answering the questions, my teacher called me to sign
to show that I am done. My anxiousness came back and as I was walking towards
her I was really nervous because my marks is written on the paper. As I looked
at it, it was 25 and I was relieved again. It is a pretty high mark.
The presentation was not perfect or great to me but I know I did my best. I guess I could have done better but it is good enough. I hope that the presentations that I do next time would be better but I believe the next time I do it, I would not care unless it is for MARKS.
No comments:
Post a Comment