Teachers Day - What it means to me and how I celebrate it
every year from primary school till now
Teachers day
to me is a wake up call to all the students out there (anyone who is still learning)
irrespective of the age. It is a subtle way for the learners to realize and
humble themselves that whatever they are, it is because of a bigger hand above
them. It is a day to remind the learners to have gratitude towards the gurus
who have lent their hand in their success. Feelings of gratitude and humility
will ensure that we are always grounded and believe that there is always
someone higher than us, watching us, protecting us, guiding us and making us
human.
There will
always be ex-students visiting and coming back to their old school to see the
teachers who has taught them and guide them. This shows how much we need
teachers to guide us and walk through our path in our teenage life to change us
to a better and successful person. Teenagers now thinks that having teachers is
a useless thing and that they should not even exist. However, at some point in
the future, we will thank them for their good deeds and what they have done to change
us all.
Since
primary school, it has not really change since then. We celebrate every May and
it always ends with joyfulness. Ever since standard 1, I always go to school
sit down look at the teachers playing sports and I find it very amusing. This
is because we do not really look at the sporty side of the teachers especially
when you see your discipline teacher having fun, smiling and laughing, it just
does not sound right and it gives me the creeps. I celebrate Teachers Day this
year in a way that is quite different than the past years. This is because I performed
for the teachers this year. This is one of the way on how I paid respect to the
teachers who taught me and guide me.
No comments:
Post a Comment