I have learned that paying attention in class and concentrate is the best thing I can do tI'd raise my test scores. Letting my mind to wander or not showing up at all are both likely to make you miss out on key information that will later appear in the tests.
Besides that, taking good notes is also important if I want to have an easier time studying later. Not only will writing the information down as me learn it helps me in absorbing the information and paying attention, but I'lll have a reference when I go to study later.
Apart from that, homework, such as assignments and at-home reading are where I will find the rest of the information that will be on tests, so doing this homework is important. Schedule time and set aside a quiet place just for homework to help beat the procrastination blues.
Ask teacher or go online and print a few practice tests. Taking a practice test has helped me to figure out how much information I actually know vs how much information I think you know. Knowing my weak spots before a test is crucial!
No comments:
Post a Comment