Kem
Membaca
Kem Membaca lasted for 3 days from 3rd
of April to 5th of April. The first day of kem membaca we had to do
word search. I cheated because I started it earlier as I was walking towards
the computer lab. Everyone was staring at me but I continued and didn’t care
about them. As I took a seat, my class monitor complained to the teacher and she
came to me, looked at my paper and she walked away. I wasn’t nervous at all as
she came to my table because she isn’t the kind of teacher who scolds, to be
specific she is the kind of teacher who tries to make people stop doing things
but it fails at the end. After that, she explained the rules and regulations
and as she says start everyone looked their paper concentrating on the words
that they want to find. By that time, I have already found about 7 to 8 words.
It was very challenging and I have discovered many new words that I have never
seen in my life. In the end, I only had 16 words. My class monitor won in the
end and I was shocked because it couldn’t be possible as I started early. In
the end, I had to just accept it.
On the
second day, we had a round of hangman. It was during maths period. We were
split into half and a piece of paper was given to both the groups. The paper
has general knowledge questions that even I didn’t know. There were also
answers on it. So, what we were supposed to do is to ask questions to the other
groups and they will ask us back too. It was a fierce round. Most of us didn’t know
most of the questions so we just gave them an answer that is weird. In the end,
our group won by only 2 points. We scored 25 and the other team scored 23.
The third
day was a little more fun. We had to go to classes talking about our book that
has impacted our lives. We had to go in pairs and I was paired up with Ashikin,
a friend of mine. We went to 2 Angsana and the students there were nice.
Ashikin went first and her story was kind of interesting. Most of the students
asked her questions where as I was just standing there waiting for her urn to
finish. Next, it was my turn, I presented a book called The Road. The students
listened attentively on what I was saying. In the end, they asked many
questions and some of them were kind of ridiculous but funny. The class we went
next was 2 Belian. They were extremely hyper. They were barely listening to
what I was saying. They were doing their own things. In the end, it was a fun
activity and I really enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment