Sunday, 7 October 2018


What actually transpired during the holidays?
Nothing really happened during the holidays because everyone is so focused in doing their stuff where as I am only at home watching television. My friends are all at home doing their own stuff. I guess I can call myself lifeless. I am very lazy so I did not even bother touching my homework.

My holidays are usually boring and it feels like it is a normal school day but excluding school hours. Its always repeating over and over again. Watch TV, eat, sleep. This is what I do every single day. I hate studying so that is definitely not in my to-do-lists. 

The thing is that I do not even play games. I guess I only play mobile games but that is not the point. I am talking about computer games. I have always wanted to play computer games but procrastination gets the best of me and I would eventually forget about it. I will usually go on social media too like Instagram. I guess I just found out why my eyesight is really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment