Sunday, 4 February 2018

LEAVING

LEAVING

To be honest, I'll group literally did an impromptu acting. We did not plan this before hand and I think we did quite well. We only started discussing about it during the first day when we had to act. During the process of preparing the act, I felt that we could have done better and I learned that we have to do things early and before hand
and do not procrastinate. My friends and I understands the story well. Since that we planned the sketch last minute, I felt that we did quite well. We can make it better by adding props.

This whole story takes place in Africa where Aloo is acted by Xin Yi and the mother who is acted by Ashikin when the had to move to a new place. Aloo wants to study overseas but his mother does not allow but in the end Aloo's mum finally realized that it is good for his education and therefore she allows him to study overseas. The main characters of this story is Aloo and Mother. One thing that I learns from this story is to love our parents because they took care of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment