Saturday, 6 January 2018

First week of school
          The first thing that came into my mind is that my class was even higher than my old class. I felt like my leg was braking and it was very tiring. Moreover, I was also carrying my school bag which contains many textbooks and exercise books. I kept telling myself, “why can’t my class be on the lowest floor?” Ever since form 1 until now, I had to always climb up the stairs.
         
            When I was in my new class, basically everything changes. The students in there, the seating position, everything. I did not feel comfortable with the class I am in because I am used to my old class. I decided to sit in a place where there is no one beside me to not feel awkward.
            
              I felt better the next day. The environment feels more relaxed. I thought that the first week of school will not be as pressuring because there will be less homework and all I have to do is to listen to teacher and mix with new friends. However, it is the total opposite. The teachers gave tons of homework and when I am at home there is no difference than school.

             My physics teacher, Puan Winnie was the best teacher from what I see so far. She makes her class very fun and she has a great sense of humour. She separates us into groups of 5 and we did an introduction to physics class by playing some icebreakers. It was a great way to kick off a physics class.

             I was able to know more about my classmates even more as I talk to them. They were funny and some were also very hardworking on their work. I did not dare to even start a conversation with anyone of them during the first day of school but as I talked to them I got to know them better/


             Apart from being in class, at least I got to hang out with my old friends in the canteen. Everyone was very happy to see each other. We were all sharing about our holiday and I was sitting down, eating and just listening to them sharing. When they asked me what I did during my holidays, all I said was, “nothing special”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment